terms & conditions
- I authorise to charge my room, or agree to settle by cash, credit card or class pass before the class.
- I / we understand it is my responsibility to communicate with the instructor if I / we have any present health concerns. These concerns may include: recent and old injuries, medical conditions, aches or pains that might affect ability to participate in class comfortably.
- If pregnant, I / we will inform the instructor and confirm I / we have consulted our doctor and have clearance to participate in class.
- I / we are over the age of 18 years old, or have consent from a parent or guardian to attend the class.
I, my Family and / or my Group acknowledge that Studio En will not be liable for any accidents, injuries, and / or loss of property.
General Terms & Conditions
- Setsu Niseko and Studio En’s management, instructors and vendors will not be liable for any accidents, injuries and/or loss of property while guests are on Hotel premises / Studio En premises.
- On the date of visit, registered guests may need to present a confirmation screenshot or email or room keycard for verification prior to entry.
- Guests who did not pre-register may be refused entry.
- Please note, our timetable and teachers are subject to change. We will endeavour to keep the timetabled classes and listed teachers as displayed; however, we reserve the right to change class times and teachers at our discretion.
- Studio En reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Classes are for adults (Age 18+). We are happy to arrange private sessions for families who want child specific yoga classes.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Group Lessons: If you cancel within 3 hours of class start time, you will be charged for your class.
- Private Lessons:For bookings cancelled up to 48 hours before the start of your session we charge a 50% cancellation fee. For bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours notice there is a 100% cancellation fee. If you need to amend your booking we will endeavour to reschedule your session if an instructor is available, however we cannot guarantee availability.
- Studio En reserves the right to cancel a class, workshop or event. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we can and will refund you the full amount paid or the option to be credited the value to use for a different class, workshop or event.
- For workshops, events and courses a refund will be given for cancellations made more than 7 days before the start date. For cancellations within 7 days there will be no refund.
We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation, or exchange rate losses and we are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, airplanes etc.) Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
- We ask that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow for waitlisted students.
- If you arrive after the class has started, you will not be able to join as the doors are locked. You will be charged for class as a no-show.
- For a moment of peacefulness, please be sure to switch off your mobile phone to enhance both your experience and that of other guests around you.